Jeevan Technologies - Small & Sweet Company

Chennai, Tamil Nadu 0 comments

Such a wonderful company, I was worked in Jeevan Technologies 6 years 2004 to 2010. I have seen several ups and downs after 2009 Bad Recession still

This company is going on smoothly. How it is possible ? Because this company

Have good background, powerful person chairman, He is a Actor, Central Minister,

Business man and Good Human being Man. Today My Family's are sounds good

Because I am settled in US. All credits goes to Napoleon Sir and Jeevan only. Sure this company one day will come up Fortune 500 Company's list in India. After i was worked 3 company's, But, I never forget in my life about Jeevan.

Review about: Saftware.

JEEVAN TECHNOLOGIES - BEST PLACE TO WORK !

Chennai, Tamil Nadu 1 comment

Dear All

It was very unfortunate to read many bad comments about this company.I am working in this company for the past 4 yrs.

This company was very fare and treat employees like a family members. Yes at one point of time, company came to know couple of key employees doing fraud against the company and they use our company name and do business on their own. This is against company policy and they are not loyal to company. They made some financial fraud against this company.

So, company take serious step against them and send them out. With bad intention, those bad employees are posting wrong comment about Jeevan and working against this company to spoil the reputation. Apart from that, our Chairman is a well know person in India... very popular fame..Actor + MP + Minister + VVIP.

some people are trying to spoil his reputation with jealous. Kindly ignore all the bad comments. Please visit our company and talk to our Senior people. than you will know the truth...

I request all those who are spreading wrong comments... please stop immediatly. You are not insulting the company u worked but also the employees who are working there now. Be honest to yourself.

Dont spread wrong comments.

My best wishes to all who spread bad news and I also pray for them to be success in life....Thanks & Bye.

Review about: Positive Experience.

Oakland Gardens, New York, United States #681033

The above comment is clearly fake!!

UNPROFESSIONALISM IN JEEVAN TECHNOLOGIES TOTALLY FRAUD

Jeevan technologies.

In my life it is the most worst company i have worked.No professionalism all are very bad.Project manager(ASHOK MARTIN)is very very bad.He is lady affictioner.He does not knew anything.Always chatting with girls.No response in project.No job security.Total waste company.Lot of employees working in this company are fake candidates.Waste of time,waste of energy,waste of money.

Though every 1 know what was my situation was, after one week i called the HR Department (Sindhu) she said me to send them an Email requesting for reliving letter & experience letter i did the same , they blocked my salary for the month of March-2012?.

an now they are asking me to pay them 30k as compensation for not serving me notice period,.i have read many review about the company i never belived that time but after getting an very bad Experience im really unhappy & im feeling that i have wasted my 13months after putting all my efforts & helped them getting a very good business in (Season time) i strongly ssay that please never ever give any business or work under such a worst company. e587e7

Review about: Unprofessionalism.

Dear All

I am working in this company for the past 4.6 years.ours is a mid size company and everybody know what is happening in this company.

Few employees who left the job or asked to go from the job is mainly due to fraud done by those employees. They work against the company. They are not loyal to the company. In our company they treat employees like family members.

But some people misuse the same. So, company ask them to go. This kind of action is very common in all the company to protect the business and working employees. we know...

couple of employees who are sacked due to their fraud are writing bad comments about the company in bad intention. I request everybody to ignore such bad comments. Kindly visit the company and talk to right people. You will know the truth.

People who are writing bad are not true professionals.

In simple work...they are MOTHER *** !

Jeevan Technologies - Fraud Company

Hai all,

Worst company ever in my life i have worked, Beware of Jeevan Technologies i'm pissed off...by this company .i had worked for 13months i had my personal problems so was unable to continue my work with Jeevan Technologies.

Though every 1 know what was my situation was, after one week i called the HR Department (Sindhu) she said me to send them an Email requesting for reliving letter & experience letter i did the same , they blocked my salary for the month of March-2012.

an now they are asking me to pay them 30k as compensation for not serving me notice period.i have read many review about the company i never belived that time but after getting an very bad Experience im really unhappy & im feeling that i have wasted my 13months after putting all my efforts & helped them getting a very good business in (Season time) i strongly ssay that please never ever give any business or work under such a worst company.

Review about: Bad Working Experience.

Jeevan Technologies - Jeevan is not a company to work for

Nashville, Tennessee 1 comment

was there 4 few months, but it was horrible xperience.I have never seen a funny mgmt like this newhere.

It was a crazy team. no honesty, integrity, no xperience. Always tells goofy stories to customers. bluffings about teams to customers,cheating customers by billing for virtual people.

delayed payroll most of the times. they dont pay deducted benefits back. lots of misuses. Not at all a good company to work 4.

no process, no quality, no leadership. ED talks like a clown, heavy resignation. poor management.

if u get an offer, think elsewhere.if u accept u will regret

Review about: Employment.

Comments

WELL SAID, this is 100% true.I too faced the same.

Now it's the GM and the DM who has taken over as Clown. He is a half headed man, don't have any morality. His team, oh the HR's! I don't see such policies any where in the globe.

These people has to be driven out of the earth, they are totally unfit for living in this earth. Don't ever take up any offer there, they will suck your blood and throw you out when billing is not happening.

Few friends served 3 months notice when they are on billing and happened to loss the offer, if they don't want a resource no notice or pre intimation, the same day we are pushed out of the company and asking them to collect the paper after 2 months.I too had this they literally push us to regret for joining them.

Jeevan Technologies - STAY AWAY from this company

Miami, Florida 1 comment

STAY AWAY FROM Jeevan Technologies (www.jeevantechnologies.com). We (ACAP Global) hired them for a brief period but canceled the contract due to NON-DELIVERY and INCONSISTENT information we were given about resources/locations/hours worked etc. The folks we were in contact with are named Mohammed Ashik and Sudarshan.

This company has set a new low in professionalism. Instead of trying to work on a solution to the problems at hand, they have made numerous fraudulent posts on many sites to hurt us.

These are visible here:

Hope this helps others stay away from this company.

Review about: Service.

Comments

Let Burtay name each and every problem that he's faced with Jeevan in the first place.He's a *** master, recruited 2 professionals from us for a resource contracts and gave them *** of a time and to cap it all never paid on time or in full.

He was solely responsible for branding our resource as incapable and to top it he hired him again as a freelancer after we fired him based on Burtay's complaints. I have documentary proof of everything including Skype Chats. If anyone needs more info on this please contact me personally in my mail id sudharshan@jeevantechnologies.com or reply this forum and i will be happy to share all the documents, so you are aware before this guy cheats you.

Presently, I am trying to convince my management to sue him for all the discomfort he's caused.I shall update the readers on more info in the days to come.

Jeevan Technologies - BEWARE

Fort Lauderdale, Florida 2 comments

Beware of Jeevan Technologies (www.jeevantechnologies.com). We (ACAP Global) hired them for a brief period but canceled the contract due to non-delivery and inconsistent information we were given about resources/locations/hours worked etc. The folks we were in contact with are named Mohammed Ashik and Sudarshan.

These are visible here:

Hope this helps others stay away from this company.

Review about: Staffing.

Comments

God knows the status of the company....no senior will be staying in company for more than 6 months

I agree with this customer - we have *** leadership and this company is ***